I used to be an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in China but had to return to the Philippines when my father died last May 24, 2012. I was able to buy a pre-selling AVIDA SUCAT 20 square meter condo unit near the airport and it was turned over to me this year so it is relatively new.
Let me tell you about my unit:
1. It is on the second floor of midrise Tower 6, overlooking the rotonda between Tower 6 and Tower 5. You can also see C5 yonder if you look sideways. Easy to use the stairs when you need to.
2. It is semi-furnished with a brand new aircon and refrigerator, electric one-burner stove, portable closet, collapsible tables, flat iron, and an elevated single bed with an 8-inch spring mattress for a lot of storage underneath.
3. It is near the airport, Duty Free, Mall of Asia, Olivarez Hospital, Casino Filipino and just across SM Sucat, another mall. There is also a nearby laundry named Washables, a water station, and Mini Stop, a convenience store. Taxis usually wait just outside the entrance of the compound.
4. The swimming pool is being widened, and other amenities like an outdoor gym and a playground plus extra parking lots are being added right now.
5. I would like to offer a very attractive rent-to-own scheme. You can email me for details at xxx.
Las Pinas City
Dom's comment: Judith has sold this condo unit and is no longer accepting inquiries.