EPS Korea Tax Refund

by Heide
(Bataan, Philippines)

I am an ex OFW EPS (employment permit system) worker in South Korea. I am here in the Philippines. I just want to know if i have the opportunity to get tax refund? What will I do?

Thanks and more power!


Dom's reply: I checked the POEA and HRD Korea websites for EPS tax refund. The websites mentioned about claiming insurance by returnee EPS workers in the Philippines but nothing on tax refund. Could you explain more about the EPS tax refund?

Thanks for asking the question.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Email Me.

Like this page?

Subscribe to
Overseas Filipinos

Your Email Address

This is safe with me.

Your First Name


Follow Filipino Blog too